Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Job-Type: INSERT (Permanent/Contract to Hire/Contract)
Referral Fee: $1000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Project Coordinator to spearhead our client’s support efforts for various clients.
The successful candidate will possess Project Coordination, Excel, and organizational skills. Problem solving, communication, and a learner's mindset are also required for the position.
Our client is a leading climate controlled solutions organization. They focus on moving refrigerated items and perishables around the world. The organization puts sustainability top of mind, working to provide these solutions while maintaining a better planet. They have made a commitment to investing in technology and staying cutting edge with the technologies they select.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide project coordination and support on assigned projects
· Participate in meetings with clients and task members of the team, identify additional follow up needs
· Provide general administrative support including monitoring calendars, setting up meetings, working with expense reports
· Perform ad hoc project duties as assigned
· Keep a high level of communication with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely project completion
Required Experience & Skills:
· 2+ years coordinating projects, industry knowledge is not required for the position
· 2+ years working in Excel, ability to execute: graphs, pivot tables, vLookups
· 2+ years interfacing with a broad range of contacts from technical staff to senior management
· 2+ years providing general administrative support to help ensure that projects are executed in a timely manner
· 2+ years of experience managing concurrent activities and successfully driving them to completion