Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Referral Fee: +- $800
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Project Administrator to spearhead our client’s sales support efforts.
The successful candidate will possess 1+ years of experience in an administrative role. Comprehensive knowledge of Excel, Administrative Software, and client communication are also required.
Our client is a leading climate controlled solutions organization. They focus on moving refrigerated items and perishables around the world. The organization puts sustainability top of mind, working to provide these solutions while maintaining a better planet. They have made a commitment to investing in technology and staying cutting edge with the technologies they select.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Set up service agreements and quoted projects in system application based on transition documents
· Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers
· Coordinate with various team members for accurate and timely recording of project costs, materials, time sheets, and daily reports
· Schedule and participate in internal project team meetings to ensure accurate transfer of information
· Review billing backlog, process invoices, and communicating with project managers and HVAC technicians
Required Experience & Skills:
· 1+ years of experience with Project Administrative duties
· 1+ years of experience with Excel (graphs, pivot tables, reading formulas)
· 1+ years of experience working with clients and internal stakeholders
· 1+ years of experience working with documentation such as: purchase orders, discrepancies, and backlogs
· 1+ years of experience invoicing