Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Job-Type: Contract to Hire
Referral Fee: $250 +/- (Target Pay Rate x .01 x 173)/WK]
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for an enterprise level Project Manager to spearhead our client’s contact center and IVR efforts.
The successful candidate will possess enterprise level experience leading a project from funding to close. Comprehensive knowledge of IVR and contact center experience is also required.
Our client is one of the oldest and highest rated home security companies in the United States. They've been around for 140 years and are an excellent place for those looking for a role with long term stability and growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Coordinate the work of design and development teams to design, develop, and implement quality project solutions.
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet customer needs and requirements.
- Communicate progress, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, identify, assess, track and mitigate issues/risks at multiple levels. Coordinate communication with all enterprise areas that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the project.
- Utilize and implement project management processes and methodologies for IT and Marketing that ensure projects are delivered on-time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet the customer's expectations.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Experience leading project that involves IVR technology and contact centers
- Experience leading a project from funding to close in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Planview and Jira is a plus
- Experience working in technology and deploying technology
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed