Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Project Manager III
Job-Type: 6 month contract (with the potential to convert)
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
As a Project Manager III, you will be tasked with supporting the implementation of high impact technology initiatives and transformational programs. In addition, this role will assist in the expansion of Agile project management methodologies across the enterprise. You will partner with the Enterprise Applications leadership, senior functional leaders as well as Strategic Business Unit leaders.
Our client is a Fortune 500 manufacturing organization out of North Carolina. This resource will need to be located in a Central Time zone due to the office that they will be working remotely out of.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning, directing, and coordinating large-scale IT programs from inception to completion
- Establish and lead execution of a roadmap to mature and adopt Agile methodologies through a large IT enterprise
- Manage relationships with vendor delivery partners to effectively integrate delivery practices
- Partner with Solutions Architects to ensure acceptable quality and user experience
- Provide general leadership in an expanding Agile PMO
- 9+ years of experience using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- 9+ years operating in an agile based PMO
- 9+ years of experience with Jira
- 9+ years of experience with the MS Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce implementations or other CRM implementations strongly preferred
- Experience with test automation capabilities and tools
- Experience using Kendis is preferred