Project Manager III – Clinical Applications
Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Project Manager III – Clinical Apps
Referral Fee: +/- $90/month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Senior Project Manager to spearhead our client’s M&A related projects and working with third party vendor efforts.
The successful candidate will possess strong M&A expertise. Comprehensive knowledge of dealing with third party vendors are also required.
Our client delivers technology solutions that make healthcare simpler, more convenient and more affordable for people in our communities. This client’s cutting edge technology redefines the way patients interact with their healthcare provider. This company embraces the differences in our strengths while fostering an environment of inclusion, empowerment, inspiration and courage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work on M&A related activities within a health system
- Work with and manage projects related to third party vendors
- Ability to manage, scope and execute multiple projects at one time
- Strong healthcare expertise and applying that knowledge within a large health system.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 7+ years of healthcare experience
- 5+ years working with M&A
- 5+ years working with third party vendors
- PMP required
- CSM, ITIL nice to have