Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Project Manager- Office 365 & AWS
Referral Fee: +/- $85/month based on hours worked.
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly
Gravity is looking for a Project Manager to help spearhead our client’s systems upgrade for Office 365 and migration from on-premise to the cloud (AWS).
The successful candidate will possess experience successfully running multiple projects at a given time and know how to drive projects forward in a proactive fashion. Experience working in an Agile environment is a must.
Our client is proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by a commitment to quality and safety and supported by a world-class operating team. This organization has 16,000+ clinicians and provides the highest quality medical staffing, administrative support, and management across the full continuum of care, from hospital-based practices to post-acute care and ambulatory centers. Their purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything they do.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Technology Project Management role.
- Experience migrating to, or deployment of an Office 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, and OneDrive for Business) migration.
- Experience migrating on-premise applications to Cloud platforms (AWS).
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure (Office 365 & AWS).
- Proven thought leader and influencer with strong Small & Midsize Business (SMB) or enterprise software market experience with Microsoft on premises and cloud-based solutions.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely decisions that affect cross-functional teams and has substantial impact on investments and program effectiveness.
- MS Teams / Skype for Business
- Office 365
- SharePoint Online
- Office 365 Security (EMS and Intune).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships while delivering results in a highly complex, matrixed organization.
- Ability to multitask and track multiple customer projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to build, lead, and execute strategic programs in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and execute in a changing environment.
- Manages the creative intake process, creates project timelines, monitors project lifecycle from start to finish
- Coordinate closely with the team on Business Unit Reviews (BURs), staff meetings, and execution of key deliverables for the organization
- Support the team on coordination for staff meetings and tracking and execution of key deliverables for the organization
- Support all preparation, including materials and content creation, for organization Meetings, and presentations to Senior Leadership
- Facilitate, assign, track the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create Project Plans, and manage project expectations including but not limited to Gathering Functional and Technical Requirements
- Maintain the tools and documentation required for company’s implementation projects
- Ensure proper assignment of staff resources to complete the projects in a timely manner
- Successfully manage the relationship with clients, 3rd Party Vendors, and internal team members
- Collaborate within the Management team to continuously improve company’s internal solutions and processes