Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Provisioning Analyst
Location: West Palm
Job-Type: Contract to Hire
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly
Gravity is looking for a Provisioning Coordinator to spearhead our client’s agency wide migration project – working with agency wide internal applications, diverse systems, and providing application configuration.
The successful candidate will possess a team mentality and value collaboration. Comprehensive knowledge of Systems/application configuration is also required.
Our client is a large organization in the public sector that provides solid work/life balance, while also challenging those who want to engage and learn throughout their career.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge in Windows systems administration
- Ability to work with multiple groups to understand requirements
- Ability to document the processes and procedures for the configuration of the application
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Self-starter and team player
- Ability to work and communicate in a team environment
Required Experience & Skills:
- 5 years’ software configuration & computer off the shelf implementation in an enterprise environment (1500 users+).
- 3+ years documenting processes for computer off the shelf configuration
- 3+ years change control & software release management
- 1-2 years UAT (User Acceptance Testing) experience, working with SMEs to create detailed step-by-step test cases
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed