Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: QA Lead
Location: Utah (95% remote but must live on Utah for occasional onsite meetings)
Referral Fee: $1,500
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those with full-time US Employment Authorization (H-1B Candidates). We are also open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements for highly qualified candidates.
QA Lead will work as part a development and testing team on various projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Automation of existing products using the Cypress framework.
- Writing up test cases and test plans for the current and future projects of the team.
- Testing the products that are being developed using the test plans and test cases that have been written for them.
- Using JIRA for tracking activities and tickets of work.
- Testing on both the DEV and AT (automation testing) lanes.
- Working with other QA and Dev members to get the products ready and delivered in a timely manner.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Experience creating and executing test plans (manual and automated)
- Understanding of acceptance criteria – ability to determine when criteria is met, how to establish criteria, etc.)
- Automated testing experience (e.g., Cypress)
- SQL skills
- Ability to craft quality testing data set
- Ability to train staff on testing (w/o SQL)
Nice to Have:
- PM or BA skills