Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job-Type: Contract to hire
Referral Fee: 250 + $65/month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a professional receptionist for our client's global headquarters in Charlotte, NC. This role will be responsible for being at the forefront of the business connecting internal employees with incoming inquiry. As the first point of contact, this role will be responsible with representing our client for visitors and incoming callers, providing a great first impression for the firm's culture.
Our client is fast growing global investment management firm whose insights and customized strategies form the foundation for strong partnerships. They view sustainable principles as a guiding force behind their business stewardship and governance frameworks. This client is located in the Uptown area of Charlotte, NC and offers an outstanding work environment and beautiful building with in-house dining and gym.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcoming all visitors and ensuring that they are comfortable while waiting for their visit
- Answering all incoming calls for the firm
- Keeping a log of all guests registered with Security
- Validating and recording authorized parkers
- Maintaining a clean reception area, free of clutter
- Maintaining and updating employee and department directories
- Assisting with other responsibilities as necessary
Required Experience & Skills:
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills in a highly professional and fast-paced environment
- Strong telephone, listening and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Dependable, detail oriented and flexible, with a strong ability to multitask
- Business attire required