Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Risk Analyst III
Location: Indian Land, SC
Job-Type: Contract to Hire
Referral Fee: +/- $90 per month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Risk Analyst III to spearhead our client’s cybersecurity risk assessment efforts.
The successful candidate will possess full life cycle risk assessment skills. Comprehensive knowledge of healthcare are also required.
Our client delivers technology solutions that make healthcare simpler, more convenient and more affordable for people in our communities. This client’s cutting edge technology redefines the way patients interact with their healthcare provider. This company embraces the differences in our strengths while fostering an environment of inclusion, empowerment, inspiration and courage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with multiple teams within IT Security at enterprise Healthcare organization
- Work promptly to complete projects in product ownership team and operational team
- Implement strong risk management and mitigation processes
- Implement cyber defense techniques and vulnerability assessment tools
- Understanding and implementation of Information Assurance principles
Required Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years in Information Security Risk Analysis
- 5+ years with risk management processes and risk assessment
- 4+ years with cyber defense mitigation techniques and vulnerability assessment
- 4+ years in healthcare
- 2+ year with hipaa regulations