Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Sales Development Professional
Location: Atlanta, GA
Referral Fee: $900
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a entry to intermediate Sales Development Professional to join our client’s sustainability efforts.
The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal communication skills. Comprehensive knowledge of technology and business development is also required.
Our client is dedicated to improving building performance as a key component of a sustainable future. They target candidates who exemplify their core values: sustainability, integrity, results-driven, teamwork and open collaboration, ownership and work hard/have fun. They apply enterprise software programs that connect building systems across large building fleets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify qualified sales prospects through outbound calling from targeted lists, online marketing campaigns, email and other tools.
- Attend trade shows, technical conferences and networking events. (travel estimated 20-50% based on seasonality and COVID mandates).
- Achieve sales quotas by converting leads to qualified prospects and working closely with other sales support personnel to close sales to new customers.
- Manage sales cycle among qualified leads
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 0-3 years of sales experience
- Proficiency with sales tools like CRMs
- Proficiency with computers and ability to learn new sales softwares
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills