Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Sales Optimization Specialist
Referral Fee: +/- $1000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Sales Optimization Specialist to help improve and scale sales operations to help our client effectively and efficiently serve the customer base while assisting sales leadership in driving operational excellence. Enables revenue growth and increases sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information and sales tools.
Our client is a nationwide mortgage banker that offers a wide variety of home loan products. They are licensed in over 45 states and is one of the largest non-bank originators.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supports the Sales Optimization Manager to enhance sales productivity and conversion and helps to enable the teams to work smarter and more efficiently by removing roadblocks, simplifying processes.
- Helps to create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and creates and provides relevant sales training materials to assist L&D with onboarding new sales talent.
- Assists the sales optimization team as a partner to the BI, Sales and Marketing teams to refine lead qualification process, analyze and reports on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Aligns with the sales optimization team and the sales team using FAR’s preferred CRM with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 2-4 years of experience in operations, subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, and managing dashboards
- Advanced Excel skills with knowledge of data filters, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Data connections, Macros etc.
- Strong attention to detail, and superior organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to manage multiple projects on tight timelines
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Velocify preferred)