Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Salesforce Application Design Architect (Intermediate Level)- Service cloud & Einstein Bots
Time Zone: EST
Duration: 2+ months (opportunity to extend)
Referral Fee: $150-200 +/- per month based on monthly hours worked.
Gravity is a seeking a Salesforce Application Design Architect who has expertise with Service cloud and Einstein Bots.
In addition to technical skills, an ideal candidate is also great cross-functional collaborator. Working within a large organization and at the scale of delivery, great communicator to build alignment, and influence others to help deliver what is necessary to bring world-class production for customers.
- Strong Service cloud experience.
- Einstein bot experience.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
- Candidate must have multiple Salesforce implementation experience for large clients.
- Candidate must have deep Salesforce technical background with enterprise level solution mind set.
- A self-starter during architecture discussions to be able to interact fluently with multiple application owners and quickly review architecture flows with team.
- Building design documents and review sessions with architecture teams.
- Expert in Salesforce technologies- Apex, Visual Force, Aura, LWC
- Background in supporting Salesforce applications, specifically Sales cloud & Einstein.
- Understanding of integration technologies and API gateway.
- Experience working in Agile methodology.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to present complex technical information to peers, developers, and seniors leaders.