Gravity IT Resources
Job: Salesforce Architect
Job Type: Direct Hire
Referral Bonus: $3,200
Must be US Citizen / Green Card Holder
**No 3rd Parties**
Our client is looking an experienced Salesforce implementation consultant/architect to help migrate Sales/Service CRM system from Dynamics to Salesforce.
The successful candidate will be accountable for designing, building and deploying business workflows, software solutions for Salesforce Marketing, Sales and Service cloud.
The candidate will understanding current business processes and data models on Dynamics and provide as much out of box solutions from Salesforce to replace.
Our client is an award winning online brokerage firm seeking to level the playing field for self-directed investors and traders, empowering them to claim their individual financial edge. They are continuously pushing the boundaries of what's possible, encouraging out-of-the-box thinking and relentless search for innovation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Understanding requirements/current processes from business and product management and help design/define the future state with Salesforce features.
- Define the future state data model using Financial Services Cloud (FSC) and complete data mapping between Dynamics and Salesforce.
- Training and utilizing the technology team to implement the future state and complete migration
- Help in defining integrations with other systems using Salesforce APIs and/or MuleSoft.
- Functional testing of features developed/configured by technology team
- Efficiently debug complex issues and add new features to the system without interruption to the existing functionality
- Participate in post-mortem project analysis and provide guidance on areas for improvement
- Collaborate always with a team-oriented mindset
- Be an avid troubleshooter, very detail oriented, and able to maintain business level objectives while simultaneously focusing on managing the details of development tasks
- Willing and eager to integrate new technologies, very resourceful and able to effectively collaborate across a matrix organization
- Interact with Product Managers or Product Owners to define system requirements or modifications
- Work with testers and QA engineers to test software during development process
- Assist in devising/documenting procedures for installation and maintenance
- Update job knowledge by studying up to date development tools and programming techniques; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Assist in production support
- Prioritize and multitask work with co-located and remote teams
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & CORE TECHNOLOGIES:
- Proven experience in Salesforce FSC/Sales/Service cloud implementation in Financial Services industry
- Business Analysis, requirement documentation and functional testing
- Experience in Salesforce API or MuleSoft integrations
- Understanding of Agile SDLC, Change Management
- Excellent communication skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce Sales/Service cloud
- Salesforce FSC experience highly desired
- 3-5 years of experience in business analysis & requirements
- Overall 10+ years of experience
- Financial Services/Software development industry preferred
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed