Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: 100% Remote
Time Zone: CST
Duration: 4-month contract
Referral Fee: $150-200 +/- per month based on monthly hours worked.
The Salesforce Business Analyst with good understanding of Salesforce platform & best practices, project management tools, process flow design, user story writing, leading workshops, and gathering business requirements.
The Salesforce Business Analyst must work well in team environments, obtain strong communication skills, and critical thinking ability. Must be comfortable being customer facing.
- In-depth knowledge of key processes in the Communication Industry solutions.
- Process modeling tools and best practices.
- Project management tools and best practices.
- Standard Salesforce Business Analysis skills such as:
- Process flow design.
- User Story writing.
- Leading workshop.
- Gathering Business Requirements.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in an information technology environment.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM Products to develop client or business solutions.
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies.
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
- and creating to-be process flow diagrams.
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders.
- Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training.
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients.
- Work with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements.