Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Salesforce CPQ Architect
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Our client is hiring a Salesforce Architect / Salesforce Technical Consultant to continually improve and enhance the Salesforce platform for our organization. This resource will work alongside our Salesforce Administrators to collaborate on specifications based on stakeholder requirements, validate the proposals, and deliver the solutions.
- Design, develop, test and implement elegant solutions on a Salesforce Platform
- Collaborate with the Salesforce Administrator Team to validate business requirements, taking into and any considerations of the platform including, but not limited to: security, scalability, limits, and ongoing management of the solution
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers) and Visualforce to extend Salesforce to support business requirements
- Assess the current Salesforce CPQ environment and make recommendations to the Business regarding the current Salesforce CPQ environment
- Custom User Interface development, including Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, Aura Components and Lightning Web Components
- Partner with team members to build out integrations to the Salesforce Platform.
- Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development
- Partner with the Release Management Team on release cycles to support the implementation and deployment of new/updates to existing applications and code
- Contribute to building out the Salesforce Team technical documentation
- Provide configuration and development support for Revenue Cloud and QTC Solution.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar degree preferred
- Ability to work east coast business hours
- 5+ years as an Architect/Developer/Technical Consultant
- 2+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Minimum of 2 projects working specially on Salesforce CPQ
- Hands-on experience implementing and developing in Apex, LWC, Visualforce in an Enterprise Organization
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio, Salesforce Lightning Design System and the Salesforce development lifecycle
- Be willing to jump in and offer hands-on support with declarative projects/work
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with business stakeholders / other Salesforce team members
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for a fast-paced, high growth environment
- A proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements and bringing existing code into best practices
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development