Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Salesforce CPQ Developer
Time Zone: CST
Duration: 5-month contract
Referral Fee: $135-165 +/- per month based on monthly hours worked.
Gravity is looking for a Salesforce CPQ Developer who has strong experience with Product Modeling, Product Design, and Pricing Requirements. Must have experience with Apex, Lightning Web Components, Omniscript, workflows, and business process development.
The Salesforce Developer must work well in team environments, strong communication skills, and obtain critical thinking skills. Must be comfortable being customer facing.
- Experience or training with CPQ-product modeling.
- Apex coding.
- Omniscript training / experience.
- Lightning Web Components (LWC) development knowledge.
- Communications background.
- Product design and pricing requirements.
- Workflow and business process development.
- 6+ years of Salesforce development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree Required.
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and other project teams to design and develop interfaces with other external applications.
- Strong in APEX Programming and Salesforce best practices.
- Experience in Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Design Patterns, and Aura Framework.
- Practical expertise in troubleshooting, performance tuning and optimization, problems analysis, etc.
- Familiarity with automated testing, deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering.
- Outstanding teamwork and team leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate with business stakeholders and cross functional technical resources.