Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Salesforce Data Architect
Time Zone: EST
Duration: 2.5-month contract
Referral Fee: $125-165 +/- per month based on monthly hours worked.
Gravity is looking for a Salesforce Data Architect preferably who has experience with business process measurement & monitoring, data integration, and ability to pull data out of Salesforce into Azure.
In addition to technical skills and data fluency/analytical skills, an ideal candidate is also a great cross-functional collaborator. Working within this large organization and at the scale of delivery, you invest in communication to build alignment and influence others to help deliver what is necessary to bring world-class AI to production for our customers.
- Must have strong experience with Identity Management skills.
- Salesforce Certifications highly preferred.
- 5+ years of Salesforce Data Architecture experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Experience in Data Analysis.
- Experience in Data Modeling.
- Experience with Data Warehousing.
- Experience with Data Analytics.
- Experience with Data Reporting.
- Experience with Data Migration.
- Experience with Data Integration.
- Experience with Ironclad (a bonus).
- Able to consider a breadth of data use cases.
- Drive strategic technology initiatives, working with Product Managers, other Architects, Engineers, SME's, and the broader Salesforce organization.
- Works in a consultative fashion to improve communication, collaboration, and alignment amongst teams inside and outside of the organization.
- Analyzes and provides feedback on product strategy.
- Provides input into long-range product requirements, best practices, and operational guidelines, with focus on continuous improvement of platform reliability and serviceability.
- Drives research, case studies, and prototypes on leading edge technologies and how they can be leveraged.
- Ensures that we are continuously raising our standard of engineering excellence.