Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Referral Fee: +/- $1500
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Salesforce Developer to spearhead our client’s case management implementation efforts.
The successful candidate will possess 4+ years of experience in Service Cloud. Comprehensive knowledge of Lightning, flows, and security setups are also required.
Our client is a leading climate controlled solutions organization. They focus on moving refrigerated items and perishables around the world. The organization puts sustainability top of mind, working to provide these solutions while maintaining a better planet. They have made a commitment to investing in technology and staying cutting edge with the technologies they select.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Design, develop, and test high quality business solutions on the Salesforce platform
· Develop on-demand applications leveraging Apex Classes, Flows, Triggers, Lightning, ETC.
· Contribute to a collaborative team to design solutions for the case management project
· Own security setup with permissions, roles, etc.
· Own the Flosum integration process with another developer, understand all components through requirements
Required Experience & Skills:
· 3+ years of experience working with implementations on a Salesforce platform
· 3+ years of experience hands on with Service Cloud
· 3+ years of experience building out Flows
· 3+ years of experience working with security setup (permissions, roles, etc)
· PD1 and Admin certifications preferred