Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Salesforce Developer- Community Cloud Consultant
Time Zone: PST
Duration: 6-month contract
Referral Fee: $135-165 +/- per month based on monthly hours worked.
The Salesforce Developer must work well in team environments, strong communication skills, and obtain critical thinking skills. Must be comfortable being customer facing.
- Need Community Developer experience.
- Community Cloud Consultant certification preferred.
- Works primarily in Community Cloud to deliver excellent web-based experiences.
- 6+ years of Salesforce development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree Required.
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and other project teams to design and develop interfaces with other external applications.
- Strong in APEX Programming and Salesforce best practices.
- Experience in Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Design Patterns, and Aura Framework.
- Practical expertise in troubleshooting, performance tuning and optimization, problems analysis, etc.
- Familiarity with automated testing, deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering.
- Outstanding teamwork and team leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate with business stakeholders and cross functional technical resources.