Salesforce Developer CPQ
Gravity IT Resources
Looking for an experienced and talented Software Developer with CPQ Tech experience to design, develop, and implement scalable CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) solutions that support our global business. You will be responsible for both strategy and execution in enabling our CPQ tech for the next stage of our growth. You will work with stakeholders and our business partners to understand goals and requirements, define complete solutions and work with engineering and implementation partners to deliver scalable solutions.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Perform CPQ configuration and maintenance for capabilities on, but not limited to, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities and multiple third-party apps.
- Design, solution, configure, develop, and administer our client’s CPQ process leveraging core Salesforce technologies as much as possible. This may entail the use of such as lightning components, Apex, custom objects, workflow rules, sharing rules, custom fields, validation rules and VisualForce pages.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and testing solutions for CPQ related projects of moderate to significant complexity.
- Create and edit products and associated pricing and product rules to arrive at desired configuration while optimizing scalability and end user experience.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Stay current with the development and release of CPQ technologies capability roadmap and how best to use new features to solve our client business challenges. This involves providing CPQ best practices and limitations to pricing strategy.
- Stay up to date with new user functionality and with business partners to implement point-and-click functionality.
- Provide support to CPQ users across our clients and act as the primary point of contact for end-user support.
- Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups and provide one to one training to end users on an on?going basis.
- Implement and integrate third-party products / applications that align and enhance the CPQ tech across our client Salesforce environment.
- Work with CPQ support to troubleshoot issues and maintain smooth operation and performance of the technology.
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Serve as a technical interface between IT, business users and outside partners.
Minimum Required Qualifications For Consideration
- 3+ years experience with an enterprise-scale Salesforce.com instance and CPQ tech.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of core Salesforce and CPQ tech capabilities and ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and a desire to work in highly complex information technology systems.
- Possess excellent software architecture, design and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment managing multiple priorities.
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator Certification and Developer Certification (preferred, not required)
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Experience/Architecture desired
- Certified CPQ Specialist with 3+ years of experience
- Ability to interact with executive level stakeholders, manage expectations, provide regular updates and conduct steering committee meetings.
- Validated results in delivering high value business outcomes using an agile approach
- Shown results leading customer and/or partner success stories
- Relevant Salesforce certifications and consulting experience are strongly recommended
BS (IT Related)
Salesforce Certifications in Architecture, CPQ, Salesforce Sales.