Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Salesforce Developer- GIT
Time Zone: PST
Duration: 4-month contract
Referral Fee: $135-165 +/- per month based on monthly hours worked.
Gravity is looking for a Salesforce Developer who can work the team to understand requirements, design solutions, and provide updates. Build and configure solutions and knowledge of code management tools such as GIT.
The Salesforce Developer must work well in team environments, strong communication skills, and obtain critical thinking skills. Must be comfortable being customer facing.
- Work with the team to understand requirements, design solutions, & provide updates.
- Build & configure solution as designed by Solution Architect & wireframes by UX designer.
- Analyze, design & develop test cases.
- Working knowledge of code management tools & techniques such as GIT.
- Must hold Salesforce certifications.
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree Required.
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and other project teams to design and develop interfaces with other external applications.
- Strong in APEX Programming and Salesforce best practices.
- Experience in Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Design Patterns, and Aura Framework.
- Practical expertise in troubleshooting, performance tuning and optimization, problems analysis, etc.
- Familiarity with automated testing, deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering.
- Outstanding teamwork and team leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate with business stakeholders and cross functional technical resources.