Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Salesforce Developer- Sales Cloud & Integration
Time Zone: EST
Duration: 6-month contract
Referral Fee: $135-165 +/- per month based on monthly hours worked.
Gravity is looking for a Salesforce Developer who has experience working on Sales Cloud. Must have experience with Lightning Web Components (LWC), Aura Components, Apex, and strong Integration skills (REST & Platform Events).
The Salesforce Developer must work well in team environments, strong communication skills, and obtain critical thinking skills. Must be comfortable being customer facing.
- Salesforce Developer or Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Sales Cloud platform experience
- Lightning Web Components (LWC) & Lightning Aura Components
- Strong Apex skills
- Strong Integration (REST, Platform Events)
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree Required.
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and other project teams to design and develop interfaces with other external applications.
- Strong in APEX Programming and Salesforce best practices.
- Experience in Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Design Patterns, and Aura Framework.
- Practical expertise in troubleshooting, performance tuning and optimization, problems analysis, etc.
- Familiarity with automated testing, deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering.
- Outstanding teamwork and team leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate with business stakeholders and cross functional technical resources.