Job Title: Salesforce Service Cloud Technical Lead / Developer
Location: Hartford, CT (Remote)
Position Type: Contract
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly
Company Overview: Our client is one of the largest professional services companies in the world, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses
The successful candidate will have over 7 years of experience working as a Developer and Lead Technical Resource in the Salesforce ecosystem having been embedded into the Service Cloud. Also looking for experience with REST API Integration, Lightning Web Components, and APEX development.
The Salesforce Developer must work well in team environments, strong communication skills, and obtain critical thinking skills. Must be comfortable being customer facing.
- 7+ years of experience in Salesforce configuration & Customization
- 4+ years of extensive hands-on experience on Lightning Components, APEX, triggers, etc.
- 4+ years of extensive experience in Salesforce Integration. More specifically REST
- 3+ years of experience on Salesforce Flows, process builder and workflow
- 2+ years of experience in Service Cloud
- 2+ years of experience in working on GIT, Visual Studio Code, AutoRABIT, experience in working on multiple parallel environments and managing code
- 5+ years working in an Agile environment
- Excellent communicator and strong written/verbal skills to interact with business directly
- Ability to act as a team lead for 2-3 offshore / onshore team members and lead requirement clarifications
- Platform Developer certification is required, other certifications are preferred