Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Business Analyst/ Admin
Location: Hybrid- 2-3 days onsite in Miami, FL
Job Type: Direct Hire
Work Eligibility: U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holders only
Referral Fee: $2,000
The CRM Business Analyst will be a member of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud team. He or she will be responsible for supporting Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) as well as aid the implementation of new functionality and new systems. As part of the SFMC team, they will ultimately be responsible for aiding in the creation of an enterprise-wide CRM solution.
The position reports to the Manager CRM / Marketing Apps. Incumbent shares responsibility for the ongoing analysis, design, and implementation of enhancements to the CRM platform. This position needs to understand business needs of the various areas that use the CRM system. This incumbent must be solution oriented and provide guidance to the main stakeholders of the CRM system. It is important that this role understands the vision of the departments and how to execute the change into the CRM system. This position will have to work daily with the business areas that use the CRM such as Global Sales, Marketing and Marketing Research. Understanding the business model in these key areas is a must. The incumbent must be able to communicate effectively with business users, fellow IT staff, upper-level management, and outside vendors.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMM), Pardot, and/or Customer Data Platform (CDP).
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required.
- SALESFORCE CERTIFICATIONS PREFERRED: Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant, and/or Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant
- EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of CRM system experience. Salesforce.com implementation experience. Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups. Experience working with Social Studio, Pardot, and DocuSign preferred.
- KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: Proven analytical skills. Superb written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills. Solid problem-solving skills as well as analytical and qualitative abilities. Understanding of Business Analytics and the metrics that drive management decisions, and the ability to build reports and queries to support such metrics. Ability to work under pressure and meet constantly changing timelines.
- Responsible for interfacing with key stakeholders and translating business requirements.
- Additionally, the analyst will possess hands-on Salesforce.com administration skills.
- They will understand how changes may impact the entire user universe and will work to educate and provide detailed information for the purposes of governance decision making by the business.
- Document business needs, while being able to distinguish between needs and wants; identify gaps between business needs and standard CRM application functionality; design and document solutions that fill the gaps; and provide detailed business requirements specifications for Salesfore.com developers.
- Perform application configuration and customization of CRM system(s) (building screens, designing custom objects, developing workflows, etc.), including testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency.
- Evaluate and implement Salesforce AppExchange solutions and add-ons to enhance the CRM system(s). Prepare and document data conversion requirements for mapping from company systems into CRM.
- Develop, document, and execute test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of business processes, CRM module functionality setups and modifications, enhancements, customizations, and patches.
- Deliver end user training.
- Develop business process documentation and consider compliance in all business process analysis and redesign activities.
- Support, analyze, and resolve critical production application issues as required.
- Construct summary and detailed views in Salesforce.com (SFDC) for all CRM subject areas (campaign, lead, prospect, opportunity, pipeline, account, and revenue activities).
- Provide guidance for system/process workflow template development and data filtering criteria within CRM system(s).
- Ensure consistency of CRM usage conventions, compliance with best practices, and integrity of data.
- Provide oversight on mass data uploads into CRM system(s).
- Implement new departments into Salesforce CRM platform.
- Follow new releases, patches, and system updates of CRM system(s).
- Drive user adoption of CRM systems to ensure compliance and success of the tool.
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.