Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect
Referral Fee: +/- $1,000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will only consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders, and approved I140 visa holders.
Gravity is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Systems Analyst responsible for leading efforts to develop and support Salesforce Marketing Cloud application. Responsibilities include requirements gathering, converting requirements to technical design, development, and implementations in conjunction with other technical and business areas.
Our client is $32B, supermarket chain operating in Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee. Technology is a major driver of this company’s efforts to continue to deliver exceptional value to its customers.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of five years’ experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into technology solutions that consider system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies, and scalability
- Minimum of three years of experience in the creation and execution of Marketing Cloud automations
- Minimum of three years of experience working with Email Studio, Journey Builder, Audience Builder and Automation Studio
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and development best practices
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions and building custom integrations on Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other certifications, required.
- Customize Salesforce applications using custom objects, workflows, validations and formulas while adhering to Salesforce best practices
- Experience planning and managing all activities associated with delivering solutions in a large-scale distributed internet facing environment
- Data storage technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB, and Azure SQL.
- Minimum of five years’ experience with SQL Server 2008 or above
- Experience with responsive web application design and development
- 7+ years’ of full-stack web development experience with the .NET framework 3.5 or above including C#. MVC and Microsoft Entity Framework
- 3+ years’ of experience in implementing enterprise application using platform services like azure App service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, notification hubs, event hubs, stream analytics, Cosmos DB, Redis Cache, IoT Hub, application insights etc.
- Strong technical understanding of the .NET Framework
- Strong technical understanding of IIS and other middleware components
- Experience designing and developing websites running in a multi-platform distributed environment
- Strong problem-determination and resolution experience
- Experience and knowledge of problem management, change management, and other I/S processes
- SCRUM or other Agile experience
- Strong passion for developing best in class performance sites and mobile applications
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed