Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Campaign Manager
Location: 100% Remote
Time Zone: EST
Duration: 3-month contract- opportunity for extension
Gravity is seeking a Marketing Cloud Campaign Manager to assist with a SFMC implementation and migration project. The SFMC Campaign Manager will be responsible for support of IP warming emails.
They will be responsible for implementation and management of campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) for clients as a part of a client-facing team with a primary focus on deployment, segmentation decisioning, journey building, and email or mobile execution.
- This SFMC Campaign Manager will have experience with campaign support for IP warming email initiatives.
- Service as the point of contact for client and provide project status/ updates.
- Communicate with client and internal team/ partner to ensure alignment on deliverables.
- Responsible for day-to-day campaign management execution and consistency.
- Primary responsibilities include oversight of production process for email campaigns and triggers including:
- Main point of contact/ liaison for client stakeholders, including communication with client and internal team/ partners to ensure alignment on deliverables.
- Partners with account leadership to structure Campaign Operations resources (including partners).
- Provide project status updates/ recaps to key stakeholders (e.g., status reports, weekly calls).
- Review assets, links, and audience details to ensure they align to client calendar and brand guidelines.
- Determine and communicate asset, proofing, and approval deadlines to stakeholders.
- Test emails for accuracy, tracking, and functionality.
- Ensure adherence to workflow and deadlines, including change management, throughout process as needed.
- Secure final approval email and audience via stakeholder sign-off.
- Confirm scheduling and final deployment of all emails.
- Day-today campaign management including:
- Accountable for campaign management execution consistently adhering to client and internal standards.
- Refine client processes via efficiency improvements to accommodate changing customer needs.
- Point of escalation for troubleshooting and resolving campaign errors/ issues as needed.
- Comfortable communication with multiple levels of clients, contact, including senior leadership.