Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
Gravity IT Resources
Position: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
Position Type: Contract
Duration: 1-year contract (opportunity to extend)
Location: 100% Remote (PST)
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer will work on an end-to-end Salesforce Marketing cloud implementation is responsible for understanding business requirements and delivering high quality technical solutions that empower our client’s teams to utilize the Marketing Cloud automation platform.
This new position will build custom queries, email templates, AMPscript based dynamic template’s, automation jobs, and build out comprehensive customer journeys. They will also be part of migrating data from Marketo to Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
The SFMC Developer will work along Software Engineers with no SFMC experience and will be expected to have SFMC expertise and report to the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud as a Developer.
- Experience either doing an end-to end SFMC implementation OR joining an existing implementation (preference multiple)
- Experience migrating data from third party application (Marketo) to SF Marketing Cloud
- Experience utilizing REST API’s for integration
- Email Builder/ Journey Builder
- Marketing Automation
- Salesforce Email Marketing Specialist Certification (Bonus)
- Resident Salesforce technology expert responsible for design and technical implementation.
- Translate business and marketing challenges into well-designed solutions.
- Collaborate with internal feature development team to determine best path for Salesforce platform implementation.
- Stay in tune with latest Salesforce technology updates, changes, community, and roadmap(s).
- Understand the ins and outs of complex technology environments and know how to optimize solutions for efficiency and simplicity.
- Responsible for the iteratively improving our Marketing Cloud data model and architecture.
- Enjoy teaching and coaching the business team on how to best use SFMC.
- Maintain and document technical processes and marketing automation procedures and provide seamless hand-off to business users to utilize.