Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Salesforce Technical Architect- CLM & EPC
Time Zone: EST time zone
Duration: 6-week contract- opportunity for extension
Referral Fee: $250 +/- per month based on monthly hours worked.
- SFI Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- Conga (CLM) experience
- Enterprise Product Catalog (EPC)
- Contract Lifecycle Management with complexity for an Architect that Conga and possibly another 3rd party legal application are involved in the solution.
- This resource should ideally also be able to handle Enterprise Product Catalog integration (without Salesforce CPQ).
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products.
- Provide estimates of the level of effort to implement a solution based on business requirements.
- Lead technical design sessions, designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the client’s business objectives.
- Provide guidance during evaluation of a business requirement and how it can be met with either point-and-click configuration or code and customization.
- Lead the technical delivery of Salesforce implementations including:
- Development of custom solutions and integrations.
- Managing technical scope and client expectations.
- Providing hands-on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Coach and mentor junior technical team members.