Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Salesforce UX Design Architect
Location: 100% Remote
Time Zone: PST
Duration: 6- month contract
Referral Fee: +/- $120/month for length of contract
Gravity IT Resources is looking for a Salesforce User Experience (UX) Design Architect. This resource will lead the design and UI/UX workstreams at the early stages of enterprise level Salesforce implementations. The successful candidate will lead 2-3 month envisioning engagements where they will help the client define the “art of the possible”. This resource will then lead a group of passionate designers and UI/UX developers as the plan is transitioned into action within the various salesforce clouds – Sales, Marketing, Service and Commerce.
The focus of the role is interactive—web and mobile applications, interactive design, and user experience. The Salesforce UX Design Architect serves as the project leader and main point person for Experience Design engagements. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the experience strategy and establishing and maintaining the highest quality of execution across all work. This resource will be responsible for the vision for an engagement as well as being able to lead multi-disciplinary project teams. The Salesforce UX Design Architect must always provide team leadership, build strong partnerships, and foster collaboration with the customer. Our work client’s work environment appeals to self-motivated, flexible team players that have great interpersonal skills and lots of curiosity.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a history of success using design principles and UI/UX skills to deliver professional technology products and solutions. Significant experience with multiple Salesforce products (Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud) is required. Previous experience leading, advising, and aligning project teams and customers to create successful outcomes and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is also required.
- Understand the various personas of the end-users.
- Understand pain points.
- Create journey mapping &/or create clickable prototypes and/or wireframes based on UX research.
- User Research & Insights experience.
- Advanced Experience & Visual Design experience.
- Leverage Design-Thinking methods and participate and contribute to new methods and offerings.
- Assist with digital strategies and visions and ensure these are communicated effectively.
- Understand and guide research, interaction, and visual design across the Salesforce platform, driving towards the highest level of quality and execution.
- Present concepts clearly and justify design decisions.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other designers within the Experience Design group.
- Manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues, and pivot when necessary.
- Collaborate with internal team members to structure project work, plan, and execute client proposals.
- Identify new business opportunities and be able to connect appropriate people to support.
- Lead and drive key experience design activities throughout a project’s lifecycle including research, workshops, and conducting interviews, and synthesizing.