Gravity IT Resources
Our Client is a fast-paced, rapidly growing company seeking hundreds of new employees for various roles in their six locations across the Nation.
Since 2015, their mission has guided their principles towards delivering solutions for a rapidly changing industry. Compassionate Care is at the center of all we do, and it unites us to foster an environment where everyone is empowered, inspired, and equipped for success.
They offer a fulfilling work environment that attracts top talent and encourages all associates to do their part in delivering best-in-class service to internal and external customers alike. It’s how they transform the healthcare industry for the better. They provide career advancement opportunities from within the organization with multiple locations in Florida, California, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Utah, and India.
-Includes overtime, raises, and performance bonuses
-Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) and paid holidays/time off for eligible employees.
The Security Analyst will act as safeguards of NationsBenefits Information System. You will act these front end and back end to support the organization’s efforts against infiltration and cyber-attacks. The following responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Protects against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction and develops IT security standards, processes, and procedures
- Operates security monitoring systems and responds to events and incidents as necessary to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data and services for business operations Assess systems and software compliance against
- Approved NIST guidelines Works with the IT Team and other departments to implement policies or procedures and track compliance throughout the organization
- Ability to produce detailed documentation including data flow diagrams, logical diagrams, and physical diagrams as required
- Support the Threat and Vulnerability Management Program
- Support of Incident Response Process, Risk Assessments
- Support of Payment Card Industry (PCI), SOC-2 compliance, HITRUST and other enterprise security initiatives
- Performs vulnerability assessments using various security tools to assess the applications and infrastructure to identify key security and privacy issues, risks, exposures, and vulnerabilities that could affect the security and privacy of our information systems
- Performs network penetration tests on infrastructure, application, or source code using a variety of techniques and tools
- Monitor, analyze, and advise on available security information including results from vulnerability scans, system and application and database assessments, patch information, and system configuration
- Proactively identify vulnerabilities, security trends, and sophisticated cyber-attack techniques to enhance the security program and safeguard our environment
- Utilize automated and manual testing, examination, scanning, interviewing, and discovery techniques to identify, validate, and assess security vulnerabilities
- Develop and conduct compliance activities to ensure security objectives and security best practices are met
- Reviews violations of security procedures; provides training to ensure violations do not recur
- Monitors and restricts access to sensitive, confidential, or other high-security data
- Mastery of analytical thinking and problem-solving to address complex information security challenges
- A desire to continuously learn, specifically in the ever-changing landscape of cybersecurity
- Must have a high level of self-motivation and excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including explaining complex subjects in simple terms
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Cybersecurity working with incident response, logging, alerting, and firewalls
- Experience with endpoint security applications including Anti-virus, EDR, Desktop Encryption, DLP etc
- Experience securing VPN, Security Access Gateway, Cloud Access Security Broker, and Secure Access Service Edge technologies
- Experience collecting, organizing, and analyzing data gathered from SIEM, IPS, NAC, vulnerability scanners, network scanners, log aggregation tools
- Experience in a security role with strong working knowledge and understanding of information security frameworks, incident management, operations, and application security best practices