Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Security & Business Continuity Analyst
Job-Type: Contract to Hire
Referral Fee: $250 +/- $20 / wk
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Security & Business Continuity Analyst to assist in the planning, organizing, managing, monitoring, coordinating and integrating the ongoing development, maintenance and implementation of our client's business continuity program to include those linking and integrating those plans required from the IT services and third-party
The successful candidate will possess excellent soft skills on top of their knowledge and expertise in disaster recovery and business continuity. Comprehensive knowledge of third-party risk and contingency management is also required.
Our client is a leader is the premier tire distributor in North America. With deep roots in Charlotte, this company’s mission is to be the most connected and insightful automotive solutions provider. This client values innovation, collaboration, accountability and excellence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the development and implementation of a corporate-wide business continuity program that assesses current threats and vulnerabilities, identifying goals, recovery objectives
- Assist with the strategic direction and providing consulting for critical process owners and continuity plan stewards across the enterprise program for all production facilities and critical enterprise functions within the corporation.
- Developing policies, objectives, budgets, plans, procedures and schedules for the business continuity function and implement enterprise BCP tools as required.
- Establish, lead and partner with a teams for governance and leadership decisioning actions.
- Closely partner with the IT infrastructure and application development teams to integrate disaster response planning into the BC process for in scope applications and infrastructure systems.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to effectively and positively interact
with colleagues at all levels (verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal).
- Ability to positively influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Professional certifications in the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery field.
- 2+ years of career experience assisting large, corporate business continuity, security and crisis management programs.
- Professional certifications in the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery field are preferred.