Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Angular Developer
Referral Fee: $2,400
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Our client is looking for a seasoned Senior Angular Developer to join an agile scrum team responsible for building and working on applications within our client’s suite of software products.
The successful candidate will have expert level Angular skills, experience with C#, and a strong background in software engineering principles. This developer will also have proven experience creating microservices and developing API’s.
Our client is a leading provider of innovative products and services for the building components industry. Their software includes design and manufacturing programs that streamline the building process, while automated equipment and extensive range of metal connector products enhance customer productivity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with an Agile Scrum team to develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based applications
- Collaborate with Product Owners and Software Development Managers to help translate business needs into technical requirements and actions.
- Mentor and encourage the use of best practices, application of Computer Science fundamentals and facilitate collaboration within the team
- Prepare software documentation including technical diagrams and manuals on the design, use and operation of the software
- Develop automated unit tests for applications according to company standards
- Analyze and provide solutions to complex technical problems and projects
- Participate in peer review sessions of solutions and related code, ensure software quality throughout the complete SDLC.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering related fields
- 6+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
- Knowledge and proven experience with various Development Methodologies and Frameworks such as Agile and Scrum
- Complete understanding of multiple SDLC and ability to mentor others on SDLC
- Proficiency with Angular
- Proven experience with C#
- Experience creating microservices
- Experience developing API’s
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Expert knowledge and application of SOLID design principles
- Excellent problem solving and strong analytical skills, ability to work on complex development tasks and large modules/features
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills; ability to generate and deliver presentations
- Ability to work in teams and independently, able to coach new or less experienced developers in day to day operations as well as technical knowledge