Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Application – Infor Lawson
Location: Broward County, FL.
Job-Type: Direct Hire
Referral Fee: $2,000
Employment Eligibility: USC/GC
This position, in collaboration with end-users, is responsible for designing and modifying rules and requirements with our partners applications to support organizational needs and development. Provides day-to-day management of applications for complex or large application; responsible for end-to-end application and systems configuration including the designing, developing, testing, debugging and installation.
• Designs and provides patches and upgrades to existing business systems in order to ensure up-to-date and reliable functionality.
• Designs web-based, mobile technology, cloud, and security interface in order to meet the specific needs of business users.
• Prepares documentation of system capabilities, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls to maintain functionality and operability of the application.
• Leads the planning of business application development and deployment, providing technical application expertise and building new functionality leveraging programming and coding knowledge.
• Tests and troubleshoots existing and proposed systems in order to resolve and anticipate complex application issues.
• Analyzes business and business processes and data to identify opportunities and improve existing processes using information technology.
• Performs market and industry research to support business application enhancements and application specific upgrades to stay ahead of market movement and trends in business application management.
• Manages technical components such as application environment, underlying technology, servers, Operating Systems, network, databases, firewall, load balancer, etc.
• Manages business projects that require high level of subject matter expertise or certifications related a specific application.
• Lead or oversee an entire business application module or system, providing mentorship and guidance to junior administrators to develop technical expertise.
• Provides expert and creative solutions by building new user requirements, functionality, or enhancements to drive efficiency, optimal functionality, and end-user satisfaction.
• Maintains server hardware and software to ensure optimal operability and functionality.
• Responds to escalated issues that may involve complicated technical troubleshooting. Responsible for problem management activities such as issue resolution and root cause analysis.
• Review and recommend how new technology may fit our IT strategy.
• Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
• Builds functionality for diagnostics and monitoring applications, wearable devices, tele-medicine, medical modeling, smart devices, data management, and tracking and delivery to create a patient-centric environment within the clinical setting.