Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Application Developer
Location: National Remote
Job-Type: Full Time
Referral Fee: $2,000-$2,400
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Senior Application Developer that will be responsible for leading projects and teams to design and implement large scale software solutions that help meet business goals and objectives.
Our client is a leader in the Health and Wellness industry headquartered in Ohio. They are experiencing SIGNIFICANT growth and offer a fantastic work environment, healthcare benefits, generous paid time off, parental leave, bonus/retirement, and compensation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field (or significant and relevant work experience) required
- 3+ years of programming experience with C# or similar object-oriented language
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX is a plus
Required Experience & Skills:
- Reports to the Application Development Manager
- Works independently and supervises a team of developers
- Manages project/resource timelines across multiple medium to large projects
- Mentors other developers
- Acts as a subject matter expert in a key technology area
- Participates in guiding the architecture with other Sr. Application Engineers
- Regularly interacts with business units to help prioritize technical needs
- Proactively analyzes and evaluates systems to improve performance and usability