Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC (will start remote)
Referral Fee: $1,100
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Our client is a $345+ billion* global financial services firm dedicated to meeting the evolving investment and capital needs of our clients and customers.
*As of June 30, 2020
Gravity is looking for a Mid-Senior level Business Analyst in the Charlotte market to join their Business Excellence team on a long term contract basis. The project is a greenfield opportunity starting from scratch to improve inefficiencies specifically within data analytics.
Candidates will need experience working in process improvement projects without constant overhead. This individual will need an in depth understanding of investment products, with a preferred background in the asset management space. The role is directly responsible for process mapping and requirements gathering across the entire enterprise, with interactions coming from 10+ stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the enterprise to gather requirements surrounding their processes to identify inefficiencies
- Hands on documentation of the requirements from stakeholders with Promapp
- Communication with the rest of the Business Excellence team to accurately portray the processes that they are working on fixing
- Possessing an understanding of RPA processes specifically within analytics to help automate manual tasks that are currently in place
- Mid – senior level experience working within greenfield process mapping initiatives (5+ years of experience)
- Experience working across the enterprise to collaborate with internal stakeholders surrounding their processes
- Working with Promapp, Visio, or another related process mapping tool
- Understanding of RPA processes as it relates to internal manual data tasks
- Six Sigma environment experience