Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: SYSTEMS ANALYST SR – IS PATIENT FINANCIAL SYSTEMS
Location: Remote (FL.)
Employment Eligibility: Open
Gravity is looking for Senior Systems Analyst. The ideal candidate will possess in-depth technical knowledge on Cerner Millennium. Comprehensive knowledge of Sorian Finical are also required.
Our client is a leading not-for-profit health care system that connects individuals and families to a wide range of services at 15 hospitals and hundreds of other convenient locations throughout the Tampa Bay and central Florida regions. Inpatient and outpatient services include acute care, primary care, imaging, laboratory, behavioral health, home care, and wellness.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Senior Systems Analyst formulates and defines the system scope and objectives based on customer needs.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic problems and documentation as necessary.
- Programs modifications using application language code and tools.
- Tests, debugs, documents and in-services system modifications and upgrades. Has full technical knowledge of all phases of application systems analysis.
- Responsible for client communication and satisfaction. Provides ongoing technical and troubleshooting support for clients.
- Responsible for quality assurance review.
- Acts as project leader for designated projects as assigned. May work on multiple software applications and/or support multiple institutions. Performs other duties as assigned.
- HealthCare IT experience and hospital EHR revenue cycle knowledge.
- Experience with the following: a major healthcare revenue cycle system (e.g. Cerner Soarian, Siemans Invision, Cerner Millennium, EPIC, MediTech), project management, healthcare workflow analysis and design, application configuration, and application hardware setup.
Preferred: Basic understanding of network and infrastructure knowledge.