Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Cyber Security Systems Engineer
Location: Indian Land, SC
Job-Type: Contract to Hire
Referral Fee: +/- $90/month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Senior Cyber Security Systems Engineer to spearhead our client’s security implementation efforts.
The successful candidate will possess strong security implementation experience. Comprehensive knowledge of Access Management are also required.
Our client delivers technology solutions that make healthcare simpler, more convenient and more affordable for people in our communities. This client’s cutting edge technology redefines the way patients interact with their healthcare provider. This company embraces the differences in our strengths while fostering an environment of inclusion, empowerment, inspiration and courage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work on a variety of IT projects to implement Cyber Security procedures, services and technologies
- Utilize project implementation techniques in a technical hands-on manner, not through the admin lens
- Work with IAM, Access Management, Single Sign On, and Authorization best practices
- Create and set up differing applications both web and desktop
- Application roll outs
Required Experience & Skills:
- 7+ years as IT Security Systems Engineer
- 5+ years of experience implementing IT security based projects
- 3+ years working with access management and authorization
- 3+ years with web app roll outs
- 3+ years with single sign on