Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Data Engineer
Referral Fee: $3200
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those with full-time US Employment Authorization (H-1B Candidates). We are also open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements for highly qualified candidates.
Gravity is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to spearhead our client’s industrial infrastructure efforts.
The successful candidate will possess strong python coding and development skills. Comprehensive knowledge of Elasticsearch and Linux are also required.
Our client is an ICS company that works to deliver cybersecurity solutions to various industries critical infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop core components of the client's platform written in python
- Support data ingest of network data into the elastic search
- Design and develop highly scalable engines to support analytics used to detect cyber threat activity
- Work with linux
- Refactoring and improving existing code for performance and simplicity
Required Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years of software development using Python
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Elastic Search
- 2+ years in a Data Engineering role
- 1+ year working with Linux
- A base level understanding of networking