Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Developer
Location: Cincinnati Ohio
Job-Type: Contract to Hire
Referral Fee: $107-121/month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens and Green Card Holders for this position. Not open to Corp to Corp.
Gravity is looking for a Senior Developer to work for our client, a technology start up that provides integration solutions between front-end platforms and complex SAP systems for mid to enterprise level companies.
We are looking for a developer with the ability to be a core contributor to multiple projects in different languages and on different tech stacks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building and maintaining Salesforce apps
- Responsible for building and maintaining API-driven, web-based product
- Work as part of product team to rapidly create high-performing, low-defect functionality
- Expected to be creative, offer up suggestions and be willing to adapt
- Will work in an Agile environment building enterprise class applications
Required Experience & Skills:
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn new technologies
- Must be flexible to work on different types of projects with different technologies – "Can-do" attitude and team mentality!
- Strong Object Oriented Methodologies understanding
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with all levels of internal partners and customers.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask.
- Prefer Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, equivalent experience considered as well.
- Prefer enterprise class experience, UX Design experience, SAP experience, Agile experience