Senior Director, Deputy CISO
Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Director – Deputy CISO
Location: Cleveland (remote)
Job-Type: Full Time
Referral Fee: $4,000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Sr. Director, Deputy CISO who will work as an evangelist and liaison to the business promoting the integration of Cyber processes and technologies throughout the organization and leading the strategy and direction of the Cyber Security vision of the company
The ideal candidate will possess 12+ years of leadership experience in managing global information security programs and applying information security, risk management, and privacy practices.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company and leader in the manufacturing industry. Their Worldwide headquarters is based in Cleveland.
Core Responsibilities and Tasks
· Facilitate the adoption of Cyber processes and technologies throughout the business units within the company
· Serve as the liaison and business alignment point of contact for the business to meet their business needs by utilizing appropriate Cyber processes and technologies
· Lead the overall Cyber strategy and vision of the organization.
· Provide oversight and facilitation of privacy program
Knowledge and Experience
· 12+ years of leadership experience in managing global information security programs and applying information security, risk management, and privacy practices.
· 12+ years of leadership experience in Governance, Risk & Control, Audit, etc. preferably from a similar ecosystem
· 12+ years of experience designing and implementing enterprise information technology security.
· Proven experience interfacing with senior executives at the Board of Directors and business leader level and communicating complex cyber security concepts in business-relevant ways.
· 10+ years of experience working with information privacy and security laws (such as PCI-DSS, GLBA, FIPS, and data breach reporting laws), generally accepted information security principles and accepted industry practice.
· 10+ years of experience with information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001 and NIST
· 10+ years leading direct reports
· Demonstrates industry-leading security innovation skills and an eye toward understanding the threat environment from a preventative posture
· Strong demonstrated knowledge of enterprise systems, cloud solutions, and IT/security technologies
· Information disaster recovery planning and testing, auditing, risk analysis, business system resumption planning, and contingency planning
· Extensive experience in strategic planning, budgeting, and allocation
· Clear and concise verbal and written communication