Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior EHR Project Manager
Location: Miramar, FL.
Referral Fee: $500+
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. (we are open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Senior EHR Implementation Project Manager that will be responsible for managing the delivery for an EHR Implementation at scale for a multi-site Outpatient partner. This technology project will vary in types and complexity to deliver the features required by the business stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be managing large-size projects to track the installation and upgrades of an EHR. This will involve heavy coordination with Project Managers in other portfolios to ensure streamlined and fast project delivery.
Our client services a comprehensive set of programs that support and enhance the mission to deliver the best and most comprehensive medical services to you and your family. From newborns to age 21, we strive to serve as your family’s total resource for raising healthy and happy children.
Parents have been choosing our partners for their children’s healthcare for more than 60 years. They are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services, such as lab and X-ray, free support groups, chronic disease management assistance, educational and safety classes and events. The pediatricians are on staff at most major hospitals and our practice accepts most insurance carriers.
- Manage projects through full lifecycle including estimation, resource allocations, schedules, status and financial reporting to management, and reconciliations
- Adhere to established PMO processes, standards and guidelines
- Manage the implementation at scale of electronic health records on a multi-site basis
- Adhere to established Change Management policies and procedures
- Comply with all internal and external audit requests
- Build project plans & allocate time to project resources as needed in PPM Pro and other tools
- Manage and maintain repository of Project related documents
- Facilitate project status calls as needed to keep stakeholders informed
- Assist in designing and implementing tools & templates as needed
- Manage store technology projects as needed
- Mentor and cross train other team members
- Work closely with vendors to understand system roadmaps and plan to implement upcoming product changes
- Coordinate technical JAD discussions between internal Technology departments and vendors for due diligence
- Coordinate SWAT technical discussions between vendor and internal Technology departments to resolve chronic issues
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- 10 + years Project Management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills
- Ability to interact with associates at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects
- EHR Implementation experience
- Ability to distill necessary information to senior executives in a consumable manor
- Experience with Plainview PPM Pro desirable
- Ability to prepare process diagrams
- Detail Oriented
- Strong Customer Service skills