Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Sr Internal Auditor (100% remote)
Referral Fee: +/- $98/month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for 2 Senior Internal Auditors with experience in financial services. The ideal candidate will have a CPA and prior public accounting expertise, preferably with banking customers. Candidates with prior experience in compliance designated markets is preferred.
Our client is a top 10 financial institution. This is a contract role expected to last at least 6 months with a high probablity of getting extended. The position is 100% remote with a start date of May 3.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in risk assessment and pre-audit planning and conduct independent and objective financial and operational review
- Identify and communicate opportunities to improve controls and financial and operational processes
- Execute the audit plan, partner with management to develop efficient and effective corrective action plans and work closely with management to influence improvements in the systems of internal controls
- Be responsible for data collection, data analysis, audit interviews, documentation, summarization, and communication of results. Demonstrate a confident and well-developed communication style, both written and spoken, that establishes credibility and facilitates clear understanding of audit issues and influence change where appropriate
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- 4+yrs experience, preferably in public accounting
- CPA preferred
- Compliance / audit in FX highly preferred