Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Java Architect
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Job-Type: Full time
Referral Fee: $2,000+
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
The successful candidate will possess Senior level Java Skills and experience in the Space Domain is HIGHLY preferred.
This Resource will provide management, direction, administration, quality assurance, and leadership of the execution of this initiative. Additionally, this Resource shall provide technical direction, architecture planning, and overall system architecture for deployment and configuration for the client’s program.
- A TS clearance with eligibility for SCI at time of proposal submission.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience working as developer and managing software deployment on both client and server side software (full stack).
- Experience as an Enterprise Java Architect.
- A minimum of five years of experience as a software development team lead for complex projects. This includes experience in leading software teams utilizing Agile (or similar) processes and environments.
- A minimum of 20 years of experience working as developer and managing software deployment on both client and server side software (full stack).
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in working with operating systems, hardware requirements analysis, network design, and network administration, optimization and diagnostics.
- Experience with server side development in Java and Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) languages.
- A minimum of 10 years experience developing and deploying software within classified environments up to the TS/SCI level.
- A minimum of five years of experience supporting projects within the space domain.
- Experience in developing and administering in both Linux and Windows environments with a CompTIA Security+ certification
- Experience with the following tools or software:
- 1) Postgresql, as developer and administrator
- 2) Accumulo
- 3) Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- 4) Apache Zookeeper
- 5) Spring Framework
- 6) Puppet and Foreman to deploy large software systems in multiple environments
- 7) Subversion, Mercurial and Git for source code management
- 8) Configuration and deployment of HyperText Transfer Protocol Daemon (HTTPD) server as well as application containers such as Wildfly and Tomcat
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed