Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Sr. MuleSoft Architect
Job Type: Contract
Location: 100% Remote- possible travel to CO
Duration: 3- month contract- opportunity to extend
Referral Fee: $250 +/- per month based on hours worked
Gravity is seeking a Senior MuleSoft Architect to serve as the Subject Matter Expert for our client who is implementing MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform and MuleSoft RPA.
As a Senior MuleSoft Architect, you will be responsible to interface with key stakeholders including Enterprise Architects, Engineering and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the fast-paced Agile MuleSoft API & Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design, Development, and consumption journey. You will be single point of contact for all technical matters and solutioning needed to meet the deliverables assigned to the development team and will be responsible for ensuring that technical dependencies are resolved, team is mentored on all technical issues and thus helping in schedule, velocity and resolution of impediments faced by the scrum team.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with MuleSoft as an Architect.
- Experience with MuleSoft AnyPoint API platform.
- Experience leading discovery sessions, gathering requirements, create solutions, demo to client, testing, and execute.
- Experience with integration projects.
- Ability to train others on MuleSoft.
- SME of MuleSoft.
- Client facing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 11 years of experience with Information Technology
- This position may require travel to project / client location.
- At least 4 years of experience as hands-on technical leadership / architect role on in API development using MuleSoft and MuleSoft AnyPoint API Platform.
- Extensive coding experience with either Java/Spring or Node.js. Understanding of differences between SOA and API design.
- Knowledge of Change & Incident Management process (CMRs).
- Able to interpret requirements and lead the team technically in developing Mule APIs / integrations in CI/CD, API version management and Agile Process.
- Give technology decisions related to MuleSoft Implementation leveraging MuleSoft AnPpoint API Platform. Lead in creating best practices on MuleSoft. Extensive experience in designing and developing RESTful APIs. Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs and security standards. (Oath, SSL, CORS, JWT, etc.)
- Knowledge of tools (Postman / SOAP UI), Junit, Jmeter. Container Management using Dockers / Kubernates. Cloud Deployment on AWS / Assure / Google Cloud / PCF will be required.
- Experience in Maven, Design using RAML / Swagger will be a definite plus
- Knowledge of Java SpringBoot, Hibernate, and Java persistence would be added advantage.
- Ability to carry out technical proof of concept, provide technical leadership to the development team. Co-ordinate with stakeholders and resolve dependencies and technical issues.
- Domain knowledge Telecom is preferred.
- Previous hands-on experience of middleware development projects. Preferably in API/ Microservices / Sound understanding of Middleware technologies.
- Analytical and Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work closely with Client’s to define and derive technical approach & solutions
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment