Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Programmer- MuleSoft
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly
The Programmer Analyst Senior develops, integrates, and delivers applications using front- end, back end, database and hosting tools.
Our client is a leading not-for-profit health care system that connects individuals and families to a wide range of services at 15 hospitals and hundreds of other convenient locations throughout the Tampa Bay and central Florida regions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers software products independently using functional specifications.
- Utilizes all layers of the stack to complete coding, UI/UX, database integrations, and deployment activities.
- Provides test plans.
- Familiar with cloud-based architecture and API integration.
- Is proficient in the utilization of a variety of development programming languages and frameworks.
- Able to lead projects independently. Works on projects/matters of high complexity.
- Ensures that programs can be integrated in the applications systems.
- Assists with solving problems with existing applications systems.
- Typically work is directed by a project leader or manager.
- Gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function.
- Provides technical support by working on all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Expected to mentor and coach team members. Provides technical expertise to the team.
- Is able to run projects independently.
Required Experience and Skills
- 8 years Programming ; or 4 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s in Computer Science field; or 2 years high-value software skills experience with Bachelor’s.
- Integration experience with Cerner FSI (Mod Object Scripting, CCL Scripting, OpenLink a plus) OR Integration experience with Cloverleaf (TCL Code Development, Solution Development)
- Software DevelopmentProgramming, Software Design, Software Prototyping, Creating Software Requirements Specification, Software Testing, Source Code Management, Debugging, Business Requirement Gathering, Data Mapping, Data-Flow Analysis, Functional Requirements, Implement Business Rules, Production Automation, Scripting, System Monitoring, Database Management System, Object-oriented Analysis and Design, Software Estimation, Software Security, Software Metrics, Data Conversion, Data Integration.
- Cloud Computing, Dev OPS, Release Management, Software Process Improvement
- Integration experience with MuleSoft AnyPoint a Plus
- DataWeave scripting