Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior .NET/Azure DevOps Distributed Developer
Job-Type: Direct Hire
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Our client is a $18B, Fortune 200 company in the automotive retailing, distribution and services industry. They are currently ranked in the Top 20 companies to work for in the US by Fortune Magazine, Top 20 best companies for diversity and have an amazing work culture and impressive long-term growth prospects.
Our Client is looking for a Sr. DevOps Azure .NET Developer responsible for working with development teams in designing, building, and delivering, via pipeline, scalable, cost-effective MS Azure Cloud/PaaS based solutions in .NET. In this role, you would also be accountable for creating/optimizing patterns and procedures developers follow in creating/deploying cloud-based solutions As a Developer, you will support the implementation of projects or part of a product team. This can cover many technologies with future efforts focused on Microsoft Azure / D365. The Developer should be a creative and self-driven individual with excellent communication, organization, and technical skills to support the implementation of efforts and the continuous improvement of the processes that support our Financial Systems
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure development and delivery of applications following standards and best practices set forth by internal policies and governing bodies.
- Enterprise level application design, engineering and development using .NET Core, C#, and Azure PaaS
- Implement core REST + JSON based APIs
- Implement and manage continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) systems and methodologies
- Accountable for communication, executing tasks and escalating issues and risks through the Tech Lead / Delivery Architect
- Responsible for understanding and ensuring development standards are followed through code quality reviews and compliance scans
- Work with team members to properly define/clarify business requirements, development estimation, and work plan finalization
- Perform unit and integration testing on all developed code – Create and execute unit and integration tests within development lifecycle
- Participate in / lead implementation and support transition of completed components
- Responsible for understanding of functional and technical requirements
- Participate in design discussions
- Assist other teams with troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components.
- Support and Troubleshooting – Assist Operations Team with any environmental issues during application deployment or production across Development, QA, Staging, and Production environments.
- Leading and working closely alongside other developers and QA engineers throughout the software development lifecycle
- Work in a dynamic, changing environment
- Provide technical and functional support for Biztalk 2020 in production and non-production environments
- Customize, develop, and support different modules including AR, AP, GL, Inventory Management, Cost Accounting.
This position offers a remote work environment, work is in eastern/central time zone
- 2+ years implementation experience in Azure; Azure functions, Keyvault, Logic Apps, API Mgmt, App Services, Service Bus, Azure ETL, Azure data factory, & SSIS
- 2+ years SQL, SQL Azure, Azure Tables, Cosmos DB
- 2+ years DevOps – CI/CD, Bicep, XUnit
- 5+ years of in-depth development experience with C#/.NET
- 2+ years Biztalk development and support
- 2+ years Microsoft SQL Server experience (Configuration, Administration and Tuning)
- 3+ years performing object-oriented design and building backend applications with REST & SOAP API services
- 7+ years of hands-on-experience delivering solutions related to enterprise integration, APIs, service-oriented architecture
- 2+ years of experience working in Agile product team environment.
- Experience orchestrating complex use cases involving multiple systems, incorporating error handling and logging
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve complex technical issues and defects
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment using Azure DevOps (Maven, Jenkins,
- 2+ years working with Netsuite ERP
- 2+ years Visual Studio with Continuous Integration
- 2+ years Infrastructure as code
- 1+ years of experience leading efforts in support of solutions using technologies such as PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate, and SharePoint
- 1+ years of development / implementation experience with MS D365, D365 F&O, and X++
- HTTP protocol, and underlying internetworking concepts
- Git, and/or comparable toolsets
- MCSE or other Microsoft certifications and Azure Certifications
- Hands on experience with AWS / AWS certification