Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior .NET Developer with Azure DevOps
Location: Hybrid – Onsite Deerfield
Job-Type: Direct Hire
Referral Fee: +/- $250
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Our client is a $18B, Fortune 200 company in the automotive retailing, distribution and services industry. They are currently ranked in the Top 20 companies to work for in the US by Fortune Magazine, Top 20 best companies for diversity and have an amazing work culture and impressive long-term growth prospects.
The JMA ITS team is looking to hire a Senior .Net Developer with Azure devops experience to help the technology team deliver projects aligned with application modernization efforts:
- Design, develop, and maintain .net applications / API’s based upon requirements, high level design, guiding principles and patterns.
- Implement and manage continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) systems and methodologies
- Assist with the creation of automation scripts for provisioning cloud resources, rolling out tools and new features
- Help with monitoring systems and providing support
- Collaborate with engineering team members to detect & resolve infrastructure problems
- Manage hosted environment, respond to outages and defects, and interactively improve the system.
- This is a hands-on role that is expected to develop, teach, guide, and perform code review.
- 5+ years of hands on .net development experience.
- Hands on experience with .Net core, Azure services, Azure Functions, Azure SQL, Storage etc.
- 2+ years of Azure DevOps experience using the following tools/approach:
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment using Azure DevOps
- Hands on experience with creating ARM (Azure Resource Manager) Templates.
- Azure DevOps – build and release pipeline setup and execution.
- Azure DevOps Administration.
- Azure Boards
- 2+ years PaaS implementation experience in Azure
- 2+ years Web Apps, API Management, Logic App, Function, Service Bus experience
- 5+ years of hands-on-experience delivering solutions related to enterprise integration, APIs, service-oriented architecture
- 5+ years of in-depth development experience with C#/.NET
- 3+ years PowerShell experience (JSON, XML, other scripting an asset)
- 3+ years Visual Studio with Continuous Integration
- 3+ years performing object-oriented design and building backend applications with REST API services
- 2+ years of UI development experience working with UI/UX Designers
- Demonstrable understanding of Web Services (SOAP, REST), XML and JSON formats document schemas, HTTP protocol, and underlying internetworking concepts
- Experience orchestrating complex use cases involving multiple systems, incorporating error handling and logging
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve complex technical issues and defects
- Excellent Written and Oral communication skills
- 3+ years working as part of an Agile/Scrum team.
- Expertise in Azure Scalability and Azure Availability. Hands on experience on Backup and restore Azure services.
Nice to have
- (Maven, Jenkins, Git, and or comparable toolsets a plus)
- Microsoft SQL Server experience (Configuration, Administration and Tuning). Solid SQL writing / data analysis skills desired.
- Experience with Azure SQL, Azure Tables, CosmosDB. Prior experience managing Azure BI / Data Analytics services such as PowerBI, Synapse, Azure data lake storage, & Azure data factory will be valuable.
- Prior Exposure working in BI & Data Analytics team will be a plus.
- MCSE or other Microsoft certifications and Azure Certifications a plus
- Hands on experience with AWS / AWS certification a plus
- Strong knowledge of EAI SOA best practices, development methodologies standards.
- Experience with general networking concepts such as DNS, firewalls, load balancers, etc to configure Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DNS settings, security policies and routing.
- Microsoft: ASP.NET Core, Azure, C#/Web API
- Experience with Azure, .NET Core, RESTful services, AWS,
- Frameworks: .NET Core 2.1+ (required), Azure PaaS, JQuery, ReactJS
- Databases: NoSQL DB (Azure Cosmos, MongoDB, Synapse), SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure Tables, Stored Procedure Development, Performance Tuning
- Working with CI/CD Pipelines in Azure DevOps
- XUnit/Moq are a plus