Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Quality Engineer
Job-Type: Direct Hire
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer that will perform QA Testing per test documentation. This position is responsible for leading the testing and automation of our client's QA team. The position will be overseeing the review and analysis of business and technical requirements. This individual will also be responsible for creating automate tests per the existing automation framework using company technologies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform QA testing per the test documentation, including regression testing, system testing, white box testing and black box testing of new applications and enhancements/modifications of existing applications; update test documentation with information gathered during QA testing
- Create manual test cases and test plans.
- Create automated tests per the existing automation framework using current company tools and technologies
- Provide system and applications support to users, including troubleshooting and resolving issues; ensure repairs and changes are adequately tested
- Participate in the review and analysis of business requirements, functional specifications and design documents
- Collaborate with project team members on development and customer issues
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 4+ years of experience in testing and automation
- 4+ years of experience and proficiency in systems such as: UNIX, Oracle, PL/SQL, Java/C++
- 4+ years of experience in Selenium or related automation tools
- 4+ years of experience writing basic SQL commands to query and update relational databases
- Solid understanding of QA testing methodologies, concepts, processes and documentations