Gravity IT Resources
Position: Senior Salesforce Developer
Position Type: Direct Hire
Location: 100% Remote
Work Eligibility: U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder required
Referral Fee: +/1 $1,500
Our client is building a team of hands-on experts to support our growing business within the B2B and Direct to Consumer space. As a part of this we’re looking for a strong Salesforce Developer who understands the platform and can work with a team of internal and external partners to manage and grow our stack with a concentration in Salesforce.
The Senior Salesforce Developer will be working in a fast-paced high energy environment! Our client works closely with their vendors, their Affiliates, and various internal partners to design and develop solutions to meet their business needs.
- Work with Product Owners to understand different business needs.
- Build an effective working partnership with internal and external development resources to lead team to success.
- Draw up solutions based on requirements gathered via an Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Develop solutions using Salesforce tools (Flow, Apex, LWC, VF, SQL, etc.)
- Help strategize future needs and efficiencies.
- Manage the teams’ DevOps pipeline.
- Work and manage vendor developers and team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ Years of hands-on experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud development and product administration.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification and Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification is required.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales cloud and Salesforce Marketing cloud.
- Strong declarative configuration experience.
- Integration experience.
- Ability to implement CI/CD & DevOps programs & processes.
- Experience working cross functionally with multiple teams and partners.
- Strong experience in Agile software development.
- Strong Engineering and development skills.
- Additional certifications are not required but a plus (Platform Developer II, Sales Cloud Consultant, etc.)
- Strong experience managing 3rd party vendors and partners.
- MuleSoft experience is a plus.
- Experience cloud (Communities) is a plus.